Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- February 10

Happy Tuesday!


In the first spot below, I am linking up my Banana Bread made with Coconut flour.  Who knew that without flour and sugar it could taste so good?  :-)

The most viewed post from last week's hop was:




Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa. Thanks for hosting and hope you have a sweet day!

Heather
MySweetMission.net

Unknown said...

I have been gone for a while, but am happy to be back and share at your great party! Have a wonderful week

B is 4 said...

Thank you for the party every week, Lisa! That bread sounds great. Have a great week!

Miz Helen said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Spanish Rice Casserole, what a nice surprise! I was happy to place your badge on my side bar for the week! Hope you Valentine Week is Filled With Love and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen

Michele said...

Thanks for the fun link up! So many yummy recipes to try!