Monday, January 5, 2015

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- January 6

It is that time again!  :-)  Looking forward to seeing all of the delicious recipes that will be shared.



In the first spot below is my post- The Top 10 most viewed recipes here on Home to 4 Kiddos in 2014.  Hope you enjoy!  :-)

The most viewed post from last week's hop was:










 Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

10 comments:

kewkew said...

Thanks for the linky Lisa. I feel a little awkward linking up this week as I am sharing our Kids and a Mom in the Kitchen where we made your Peanut Butter Oaties, though we did change them up a bit. And yes, they were very good.

asliceofsmithlife said...

Thanks Lisa for the link up opportunity! I'm at #11! There are so many delicious recipes!

Deanna Lyn said...

Thanks for hosting! have a blessed new year!

Winnie said...

Happy New-Year Lisa and thank you for hosting another party!

Unknown said...

Looks like a great link party, thank you! :)

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Wow, such a great food party!
Thank you for hosting and wishing you a lovely 2015 and looking forward to dropping by here again.
FABBY

Chris said...

Wow great Recipes! I'm clicking to the feature to check it out...it looks amazing!

Nothing to share this week, but stopping by to say hello!

have a great day, my friend!

B is 4 said...

I remember many of those recipes of yours from last year, I can't believe it's 2015! Thanks for the party!

Unknown said...

Thank you Lisa for all the great parties last year! I hope you and your family have a blessed and Happy New Year!

Heather
MySweetMission.net

Stephanie said...

Thanks! I added your button to my recipe post.