Monday, March 24, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- March 25



It's time, yet again, for another wonderful week of recipe sharing.  My family and I enjoy seeing what you linkup and we do try many of them!


My family and I made homemade soft pretzels the other day.  Boy, were they good, with either salt or cinnamon sugar on top.  I am linking them below in the first spot.

The most viewed post from last week's hop was:


Runners up (with a 5-way tie!!) include:

















Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

8 comments:

Winnie said...

Thank you for featuring my No-egg cocoa shortbread cookies :)
Have a terrific week Lisa and thank you for another party

April's Homemaking said...

Thanks for hosting your link-up! :) I look forward to reading all of the recipes! :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting Lisa and hope you're having a beautiful day!

Hugs,
Heather
MySweetMission.net

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting a great party!

Unknown said...

Thanks for another great party! I hope you have a good week.

Katerina said...

Thanks so much for featuring my Dolmades! I am grabbing my button!

Kathy said...

Thanks so much for hosting, Lisa. Have a fabulous week!

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen