3 cups oats
1 cup flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup butter, softened
2 tablespoons real maple syrup
Combine dry ingredients
Add softened butter and syrup. Mix well. I used my hands. :-)
Make small balls and flatten them onto either a greased cookie sheet or one covered with parchment paper. Bake at 375 degrees for 10 minutes. Let cool in pan for a few minutes.
Enjoy! My family loved this delicious and wholesome breakfast treat. :-)
P.S. If your family observes Lent and you blog about it, I invite you to join myLenten Linkup. It is open until Holy Thursday. Hope you will stop by often to share, read and be inspired.
Linking up with the Gathering Spot, Kids in the Kitchen, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Claire Justine, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays and Wonderful Food Wednesday and Tuesday How to Party and the Tried and True Recipe Party and Kids and Mom in the Kitchen and Family Fun Friday and Clever Chicks Blog Hop andAll My Bloggy Friends and Hearts for Home Blog Hop and Foodie Friends Friday and Family Fun Friday and TGIF Linky Party and Food on Friday andHip Homeschool Moms, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home andGood Tastes Tuesday and Thriving Thursday and Friday Flash Blog Hop
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
9 comments:
I need to try this easy recipe!!
I love oats :)
Whoo these look yummy, I have just woke up and could just at a few :)
Thanks for linking up to Creative Mondays...
Lisa, these sound really good and what a great morning snack!
Lisa, I made this recipe yesterday morning for breakfast and they were DEVOURED by everyone! My hubby and kids are asking for me to make MORE ASAP! So I think I'll be making lots more soon! I think this is the first recipe that I had ALL the ingredients in my house too without having to make an extra trip to the grocery store! Triple Plus because the first two plus-s are that they are easy to make and delicious! :) Thanks for sharing! Do you mind if I post about the recipe on my blog and link back to you here so my readers can enjoy the goodness?
G'day! I LOVE oatmeal and mini bite foods!
Cheers! Joanne
Thanks for sharing at the Foodie Friends Friday No Rules Party!
http://whatsonthelist.net
I definitely need to make these. I am such a lazy breakfast mom. LOL Thanks for sharing at Food on Friday.
Hi Lisa,
Just love your Breakfast Bites, they are great! Happy St. Patrick's Day and thank you so much for sharing your awesome post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a great week and come back soon!
Miz Helen
Just stopping by to let you know you are featured on today's Five Friday Finds!
I want to make these! Thanks for linking up with the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party. I have pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board!
Post a Comment