Monday, March 17, 2014
Try a New Recipe Tuesday- March 18
It's time for another recipe share! Can't wait to see what you will bring to the party this week. Yesterday, on St. Patrick's Day, it snowed here again! We are done with winter. :-)
I made a Peanut Butter Bread the other day that was SO good. I linked it in the first spot below.
There are no features this week. I apologize. I will do my best to resume them next week.
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Thank you Lisa for the party :)
Thank you for the party Lisa and hope you have a beautiful day!
Hugs,
Heather
MySweetMission.net
Hi Lisa
Thanks for another awesome party. Have a wonderful day.
Angel
Thanks so much for hosting this party weekly, Lisa. Have a wonderful week!
Hi Lisa,
Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for the party!
Miz Helen
Lisa-thanks for hosting this linkup party. I always find a few things to pin.
Post a Comment