Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- February 11

It's Tuesday, so that means it's time for our recipe share.  My children and I look forward each week to your recipe submissions.  :-)



I made a delicious and easy chocolate snack yesterday.  Come and check it out in the first spot!

Here are the features from last week:







Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

9 comments:

Jordan Hansen said...

Thanks for another great party Lisa. Have a wonderful week!

Jordan Hansen said...

Thanks for another great party Lisa. Have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

In my daybook yesterday I posted two original recipes.
They are easy and healthy.
Blessings,
EMily

Cynthia said...

I actually posted a recipe so I am joining in this week with Albondias (Meatball) Soup, great for this cold weather we are having. :)

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lisa,
Hope you are having a great week and thanks so much for the party.
Miz Helen

Morsels of Life | CJ Huang said...

Thanks for hosting, Lisa!

Dawn @ Words Of Deliciousness said...

Thank you for featuring my hot chocolate. Hope your week is going well.

Unknown said...

Thank you for hosting the party!

Kathy said...

Thanks for another fun party, Lisa. Have a great week!