This is definitely one of those delicious recipes that are just too easy to make. It is really quite good. It is my go-to side dish when expecting company or just when I want to add a little something special to a meal. And depending on how much menu planning you do in your house, it can be planned ahead of time (made in a crockpot) or thrown together at the last minute into the oven. :-)
2 10 oz. boxes frozen spinach, thawed and drained
2 cups cottage cheese
1/2 cup cold butter, cut in pieces
6 oz. sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
3 eggs
1/2 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
Grease crockpot (or pan for oven)
Mix all ingredients together in a bowl and pour into the crockpot or pan.
Cover and cook.
For crockpot- cook one hour on high and low for 4-5 hours
For oven- cook approximately 75 mins at 350 degrees.
Enjoy! We sure do! :-)
Linking up with the Gathering Spot, Kids in the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays and Wonderful Food Wednesday and Mondays with Countrified Hicks and Tuesday How to Party and the Tried and True Recipe Party and Kids and Mom in the Kitchen and Family Fun Friday and Clever Chicks Blog Hop andAll My Bloggy Friends and Hearts for Home Blog Hop and Foodie Friends Friday and Family Fun Friday and TGIF Linky Party and Food on Friday andHip Homeschool Moms, A Wise Woman Builds Her Home andGood Tastes Tuesday and Thriving Thursday
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
7 comments:
No need to convince me - we looooooooooove spinach, especially with cottage cheese :)
I like this dish!!
It sure does look good, I am trying it tonight cause i love spinach and its a little different. Thanks!
Looks very delicious Lisa! Thanks for sharing.
Hi Lisa,
Hope you and the kids are having a good week and thanks for hosting.
Miz Helen
My husband loves my spinach lasagna so I am thinking he will love this too. If not, I know I will. Thanks for sharing. Will definitely pin this.
Hope you are having a great weekend and thank you so much for sharing your awesome recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
Come Back Soon!
Miz Helen
Another great recipe! I think I could seriously jump in and eat my way out! Thank you for sharing on Thursday's Treasures. I'm featuring it on Week 110.
Post a Comment