Happy New Year! Excited to have Try a New Recipe Tuesday starting back up after 2 weeks off for Christmas and New Year's Day. I hope everyone had a beautiful and blessed holiday season! :-)
I thought it would be fun to share with you my top 10 (in terms of highest readership) recipe posts from 2012:
10) Sugar Cookies- from June 12
9) Beef Noodle Skillet- from June 26
8) Nutella Muffins- from July 24
7) Shepherd's Pie in the Crockpot- from May 22
6) Coffee Cake- from May 15
5) Homemade Laundry Detergent- from October 8
4) Omelette in the Crockpot- from May 8
3) Homemade Tomato Sauce (gravy)- from July 31
and there was an exact tie for 1st place!
1) Potato Crust and Hamburger Quiche- from June 5
and
1) Crockpot Corn and Potato Chowder- from September 25
There are many others that were so close including Italian Pizzelles and Canning cinnamon apples. Feel free to check them all out again if you would like to see them, or any of the delicious recipes that were shared from my readers on those days! :-)
Linking up with the Gathering Spot, Kids in the Kitchen, Tasty Tuesday, Tempt my Tummy Tuesday, Domestically Divine Tuesday, Raising Mighty Arrows,Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays, Living Well Wednesday,NOBH, Judy H-J's Thoughts, Wisdom Wednesday , Favorite Things, Modest Mom, Full Plate Thursday and Melt in your Mouth Monday and Show Off Friday and Tuesday's Table and Look What We Did and Titus 2sday, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, Crafty Spices, Better Mom,Create with Joy, Thursday's Treasures, Tasty Thursdays
10 comments:
Hi Lisa,
I enjoyed your Top Ten, and I brought mine to share with you. Hope you are having a great week and thanks for hosting!
Miz Helen
Must check out number 8!
Hi Lisa,
It is great to be linking up again in this New Year! You have such a wonderful variety of recipes in your Top 10. Thanks for hosting and have a good Tuesday.
Judy
I can't wait to try some of those you posted. They all look delish! Thanks for hosting !!
Lisa
Thank you for organizing all the Tops in one post...great idea....I am going to ty the coffee cake THIS MORNING!! Thanks. The sheperd's pie looks great as well! Out of all ing for that...but will try it soon.
Thanks hon:)
~Chris
Anything with the word Nutella in it has my attention! LOL!
Thanks for the blog hop! I'm looking forward to participating each week! I'm also looking forward to trying out some new, yummy recipes that were posted!!
This is such a fun idea! I look forward to joining you next week.
Hi Lisa,
Everything at your party looks so good. Thank you so much for celebrating TWO YEARS with FULL PLATE THURSDAY, I appreciate your visit!
Come Back Soon
Miz Helen
What a great post. I am going to check out the tomato sauce recipe. Thanks for linking to Look What We Did.
Post a Comment