Friday, December 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday- December 20

Sorry I didn't write a Thankful Thursday post last week.  It was just hectic and blogging took a back seat.  :-)

Last Wednesday was Kiddo #3's 11th birthday.  Our animal lover wanted to go to the zoo, so go to the zoo we did.  :-)  Another fun day, without any crowds.  The animals were quite active!



I am not only thankful for a wonderful day out with my children, but for our Kiddo, who is a sweet  and smart boy who can also be quite the character.  :-)  He knows mostly everything there is to know about elephants and can make the most amazing powerpoint presentations I've ever seen.  For the record, he also has no problem playing a trick on or scaring his brothers one minute and then helping them in the next.  ;-)





He came into this world a week early, yet a whopping 10 1/2 pounds (still a few ounces shy of his one older brother, lol!)



Hope you had a happy birthday, Kiddo!  Dad and I love you very much and are very thankful for the gift of you!  :-)



What are you grateful for today?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

So lovely!! Glad that you had a wonderful time celebrating him :)

Maria said...

Happy Birthday to your dear son! It looks like he had a great birthday!

Lisa said...

He sounds like an awesome kid! How fun that he and my daughter share a birthday.

I'm glad that you had a chance to link up this week!