Linking up with Nicole at Mama to 4 Blessings, Judy at Judy H-J's Thoughts, and Jill at Frugal Plus,
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Wordless Wednesday- June 13
Ok, almost wordless.... As many of you know, the kiddos and I have been doing a nature study on birds. We are blessed to have so many different ones that we see in our backyard everyday. We photograph the bird and then notebook all about it. Well, one morning, we saw a baby cardinal in the driveway and a very protective, defensive daddy keeping guard. We knew to keep our distance. It was a real lesson and an awesome one to photograph and see unfold before our eyes. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Wonderful pictures! I just love cardinals. Thanks for posting.
God Bless.
I just love cardinals. Thanks for posting these great pictures.
God Bless.
They are such lovely birds - how amazing that you were able to observe a baby/daddy relationship!
Almost wordless...I'd be the same way:) What great pictures. We have cardinals everywhere here, but I've never seen a baby up close. So cute!!
Dea Lisa
I just wanted to stop by and welcome you to Wordless Wednesday at Create With Joy! I'm so glad you found us and will be joining us each week!
I LOVE birds and your photos and post were such a joy to read! It's been such a long time since I have seen a cardinal (I don't believe they are indigenous to the area I am living in now) but I grew up surrouunded by them and they are such beautiful birds!
Have a wonderful week and I invite you to join us for Inspire Me Monday and Friendship Friday as well (all are open all week for your convience!)
Create With Joy
http://create-with-joy.com
Hi Lisa,
We do not have cardinals in Jamaica but I have always been fascinated with this bird. I just love your pictures. Guess what?! In my huge bird figurine collection there are some cardinals. Have a good day.
Judy
Post a Comment