Monday, June 11, 2012

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- June 12

It's Tuesday again!  That means it's time to share your favorite recipe.  I look forward each week to all of the great recipes.  :-)

On Monday, my kiddos and I baked sugar cookies.  It is always much fun.







My recipe for the cookies can be found here.  The kiddos made some really unique cookies, didn't they?  I love the ones that they actually used 2 and 3 cutters to make.  :-)

Now, it's your turn!


Linking up with Raising Mighty Arrows, Addicted to Recipes, Homemaking Wednesdays and Kids in the Kitchen.

13 comments:

Jessica G said...

Those look yummy! I'm sure you all had fun making them, and making memories together. :)

Unknown said...

Hey Lisa! thank you for hosting - the cookies are very creative! love it!

Rebecca said...

Lisa, I always look forward to all of your cooking posts...well, all of your posts....it's time for us to make some sugar cookies....you really should have Amy put your link on this site: http://homeschoolblogging.com/resources/homeschool-related-link-ups-memes/ you have so many great linky friends and recipes, you would bless a ton of people!

Unknown said...

We love sugar cookies - I should really make some before it gets too hot to turn the oven on!

Happy Tuesday :)

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa,
These cookies look great. I like that they are made in a variety of shapes. Thanks for hosting. Again I am happy to add a link. Have a good day.
Judy

Miz Helen said...

Hi Lisa,
Everyone looks like they are having so much fun with those cookies. Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week!
Miz Helen

Anonymous said...

I love sugar cookies! Those designs are really cute.

Michelle @ Changed By The Maker said...

Way to branch out! I only make sugar cookies at Christmas, but I'm sure my kids would love taking them to the next level! Thanks for the link up!

Naptime Review said...

I don't have anything new. I have a post but it's not ready yet. Can I link up what I did last week? Thanks for hosting!

Julie @ Naptime Review
http://naptimeshopper.blogspot.com

Karen said...

I love a good sugar cookie recipe. I can't wait to make this one!

Nicole Religioso said...

I knew JUST where to look when I needed a new recipe for today!!! Thanks Lisa for hosting this awesome recipe database!! I'm off to make the Banana Pudding...

Anonymous said...

yum! looks good!

Carrie said...

Our sugar cookies always turn out bland so we end up coating them with thick icing. Do you eat yours plain? I love the cookie with the number imprinted in it!