We spent a wonderful week from August 16-23 in Ocean City, New Jersey. For the first time in all of the years that I can remember, we had a perfect weather week! We could not have asked for better. I still remember the week that we had rain for 6 out of the 7 days! :-)
The kids had a blast playing on the beach, swimming in the pool 
and going on all of the amusement rides on 2 different piers. Of course, squeezing in ice cream for dessert almost every night on the boardwalk wasn't a problem! For Mommy, it was funnel cake! (my once a year shore-time vice!)
and going on all of the amusement rides on 2 different piers. Of course, squeezing in ice cream for dessert almost every night on the boardwalk wasn't a problem! For Mommy, it was funnel cake! (my once a year shore-time vice!)
We flew kites, played miniature golf and Kiddo #1 went with his dad to the air show in Atlantic City to see the Thunderbirds, which thrilled him! There are always visits to the arcade to play games and win small trinkets, which thank goodness, this year included something a bit more practical- soft rubber balls, which the kids still find entertaining
So, it was a fun-filled, activity-packed week which we really enjoyed. Much thanks to Nan and Pop-Pop (my parents) who rented the condo. We are very grateful.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, I went to Ocean City every year as a kid! :) Love the boardwalk...boardwalk fries....mmmmm....great pics, love the dark curls on your little one. :) Tess's hair is dark and curly, but I don't think it'll stay that way...her eyebrows are blond!
I was there the SAME TIME!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment