Tuesday, July 1, 2008

The Pool is Open!


After countless hours of blood, sweat and tears by their father and grandfather, the kids have been able to swim in the pool for the past week or so. (thus the real slow down of posts of late!) The fact that the kiddos have not missed a single day of swimming and spend *hours* in the pool at a time has made all of their work worth it, but I am truly thankful, because I know I would never be able to keep up with that kind of maintenance and work with everything else. Here are a few pictures from the first day in the pool on 6/22. A lot more "toys", inner tubes and other playthings have joined us since. :-)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

OH - that is AWESOME! I am so jealous LOL!

Charlotte said...

Looks like tons of fun. Your girl's curls are too cute!