Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July


Although a bit rainy and overcast, it was still a fun day with a barbecue and some family members over to enjoy the festivities. I thought it too rainy to attend the local fireworks display, so we allowed the kids to stay up (I didn't know that they weren't going off until almost 11PM!) to watch the televised firework display from Philly. They were magnificent, though. Poor, tired, kiddo #4 was a very cranky, tantrum-prone girl the whole next day from the lack of sleep. :-)

The kids all had matching 4th of July shirts that I found at Target that looked really cute on them. I didn't get a photo of kiddos 1 & 2, unfortunately, but here are photos of kiddos 3 and 4 in their "July 4th attire." Happy Birthday America!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Looks yummy!

Kelly said...

What a cute idea about the shirts! [We had some crabby kids from staying up too late on July 5 too LOL!].

That cake looks delicious!

Kelly