As many of you may know from other forms of social media, my family was involved in a terrible wreck on Saturday evening. We would appreciate your thoughts and prayers.
A dear friend has set up a Go Fund Me for my family. If you feel so inclined, we would be grateful for your support and sharing the link, as well.
I will try to be up and blogging again and soon as possible.
Thanks and God bless,
Lisa and family
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

13 comments:
Oh my gosh, praying and thinking of your family, Lisa. I'll be sharing this.
Oh no! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! Hugs!
Lisa - I saw this on facebook. How horrible for you, but so glad that you are all OK. Will be praying for your family. Love from AZ.
Oh no! Absolutely praying for y'all! Take care of you and your family... the blog will still be here when things are on the mend! <3
Praying for you - hope everyone is ok.
Lisa,
So sorry about your accident. Hope you're all okay. I'll keep you in my prayers.
Annamaria
Prayers to you and your family. Hope everyone is okay.
The Lord never gives you more than you can handle as they say... my prayers and thoughts are with you and your loving family.
Oh, Lisa! I am so, so sorry. ((hugs)) and prayers for you, friend. I'll ask my husband and see what we can contribute. Love you.
I just saw this my my thoughts and prayers go out to your family. God bless you all. Praying that each of you are okay and for a speedy recovery.
Prayers heading your way. Glad to see that no one was hurt...material things can be replaced. Hoping life gets back to normal for all of you soon!
Many prayers for you and your family!
Dawn I just saw this and I am so very sorry. Looking through the comments it seems like no one was hurt and I pray that is true. Hugs and prayers from Alabama.
Post a Comment