Thursday, December 11, 2014

Disney Memories

As many of you know, my parents took us on a wonderful trip to Disney over Thanksgiving.  What a  blessing, indeed!  The kids had an amazing time (as did the adults) and we were definitely very grateful for their generosity.

We visited Magic Kingdom





and had a birthday girl





Kennedy Space Center (and literally got up close and personal with a Space Shuttle!!!!! WOW!)





Sea World (and got to have Thanksgiving dinner with Shamu-- I'm not kidding!)





Animal Kingdom



and Epcot


And, here are some photos with the "grown-ups" :-) in them:




Even a week doesn't do it all justice, but definitely gives us reason to try to get there again someday!

**Home to 4 Kiddos has been nominated for the "Best Homemaking and/or Recipe Blog" Award in the Homeschool Blog Awards.  Can I ask for your vote?  You can vote once per day per device. Click HERE to go to the page to vote.


Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

3 comments:

asliceofsmithlife said...

Looks like you had a great time! Your pics brought back memories of our Disney trip back in May! Such a fun place to make memories for sure!

Kim said...

Great pics! My family was at Disney at the beginning of November - for one day! I'm still decompressing from the whole experience but I'm starting to think that we'll have to go back (althought not anytime soon). :)

a49erfangirl said...

Loved seeing the pictures. Looks like you all had a great time. We are going to take the kids to Disney, hopefully a couple years. I really want to see the Animal Kingdom.