Boy, were we amazed. Suburbia disappeared. No houses, no noise, no cars. Just the sounds of the water crackling in the stream below or the birds above. Lovely. We didn't want to leave. Kiddo #3 suggested going back soon with a picnic lunch and blanket. I just think we may just have to do that. We were among 81 acres of undeveloped, natural space and it was wonderful.
Didn't Kiddo #1 do an amazing job with the photographs? What a gem we found on a lovely spring day!
Linking up with Field Trip Friday
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
3 comments:
Beautiful photos! I love the photo of you and your sweet little girl.
It looks like you all had a wonderful time.
Love the pics most of all! Beautiful weather!!
The shot of your dd and you is priceless! She's adorable!
Great post friend!
Wow - this is beautiful! Both your kids and the nature. I have to say the nature is one of the things I miss most about the U.S. God bless you all!
Post a Comment