Thursday, September 15, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Today, I am especially thankful for:

1) a great first day of homeschool baseball




2) an awesome homeschool swim and gym program at the YMCA






and 3) wonderful Biblical resources and children who are eager and interested in learning about God's Word.



If you can't read it, it says "Jesus sees out of eyes of compassion."


The children each had to choose a verse that they wanted to put on the back.  This one is from 1 Sam. 16:7b.  It reads "Man looks at the outward appearance but I look at the heart."  Another kiddo chose "The Lord keeps close watch over the whole world, to give strength to those whose hearts are loyal to Him."  2 Chr. 16:9a




This one reads "The Lord watches over you...The Lord will keep you from all harm." Psalm 121

5 comments:

Pattie said...

great photos! I am thankful, too!

Carrie said...

I had no idea that the YMCA had homeschool swim programs! I'll definitely have to check out ours to see if they too offer it! I love the heart and eye craft - also love all the verses chosen for the backs!

Aloha Acres said...

Wait! I thought homeschoolers were un-socialized!! ROFLOL What fun!!!

Dawn said...

Those verses are awesome! Blessings to you!

Annie Kate said...

Great list of blessings! Enjoy all the good that God sends your way!

We've tried to grow eggplant, but it's really too cold here. We're expecting frost tonight, and it's late this year.

Blessings,

Annie Kate
http://anniekateshomeschoolreviews.com/