Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Wordless Wednesday- Fishing! :-)











10 comments:

Anonymous said...

gfc following wordless wednesday blog hop
http://moderngirllife.blogspot.com/2011/08/wordless-wednesday.html

Anonymous said...

How fun, I got my 1st official fishing license this past winter and fished while on vacation in Florida!

Sarah said...

Great pics! My kids love to go fishing. We really need to try to do it again soon. The last few months have been so busy and hot that we have't gotten to go in a while.

Carrie said...

The fishing looks great! Was this at your vacation spot? My husband loves to take ours fishing too - such a wonderful bonding time. BTW, I LOVED your "Heaven not Harvard" response that you left on my site - can I say, that is a simply marvelous statement!!

Mrs. Nerdy said...

Now following you on GFC from the Friday Blog Hop! I am a stay at home mom who homeschools as well, come visit me at http://slightlynerdysometimescool.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

Stopping by (and already following you) from Friday Blog Hop. Love this post...my boys LOVE fishing! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Wonderful pictures. You have 4 lovely children! I am a new Follower from the Friday Blog Hop.
Judy from Jamaica

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

I have not been fishing in forever, but these pics make me really want to go. You have a beautiful family.

I am a new follower from the Friday Blog Hop at Mama to 4 Blessings. If you have a chance, stop by http://messforless.blogspot.com and say hi!

Thanks!

Unknown said...

Look at all the little treasures they snagged while fishing! How fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jess said...

Looks fun Lisa! Thanks for all the sweet comments on my blog. Jess