Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday February 2nd

Last Friday I was so blessed to be able to meet two of my bloggy friends and their children in person!  It was wonderful to be able to get together with Theresa from Red Oak Lane and Aurie from Our Good Life at Giggleberry Fair, a local fun center for kids.


The kids had so much fun climbing several stories full of tunnels, slides and obstacles. 




And, of course, we cannot forget the thousands of nerf-like balls that get vacuumed up, shot, thrown and exploded into the air!




It was wonderful to see our children playing together and enjoying each other's company



I am thankful for the opportunity to meet in person these friends with whom I have shared email, phone calls and blog posts.  It is wonderful when you feel like you have known someone for years and have a comfort level in conversation immediately.  These moms are both an inspiration to me and we have so much in common with each other. I am lucky to now call them my friends IRL as well as in the "blogosphere."  :-)

Here is a photo of Theresa and her children:

and Aurie and one of her girls:

I look forward to sharing about future get-togethers that are in the works! 

I'm happy to be linking up with Theresa at Red Oak Lane.  Come share what you are grateful for today!


7 comments:

Mrs. Nerdy said...

Oh! It looks like you had so much fun! I love it :)

Erika said...

Wow! Looks like such a great time!!!

Unknown said...

I am very thankful for you :) we had a lovely time and look forward to visiting again soon!

Louanne said...

That is so fun! (i came over from Red oak)

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you were able to "meet" your friends!

Anonymous said...

It was such a GREAT day!!!!! I was so thankful to meet you and Aurie and to have all of the kids play together!!!!! So fun! So blessed!!

Thank you for linking up!

gail said...

how fun to meet your blog friends in person! what a great time!