It has been another busy, fun and productive week for the 4 Kiddos.
Last Saturday, we had our monthly 4H meeting. My children are really just loving everything about 4H. I am so glad! It is hands-on, educational and fun. After the meeting, we had the first of three cooking classes. It is being taught by a dear friend (who told us about 4H!), which makes it all the better.
The kids made meat and vegetarian chili as well as coffee cake. It was a productive and delicious afternoon!
The rest of the week consisted of schoolwork- older Kiddos working hard on their Algebra II and younger Kiddos starting a new Chemistry and Physics book. They are just loving the fun, hands-on experiments. A review is coming soon. :-) Kiddo #4 made us brownies and we raked up leaves, enjoying the beautiful fall weather. They are calling for more than a foot of snow this coming week, so I'm glad we enjoyed the mild weather when we did!
What we are looking forward to:
4H Teen activities on Saturday
Veterans' Day- come back to see the post I will share. It will touch your heart!
Snow, snow, snow! :-)
My posts this past week:
Free Printable- Punctuation
Kiddo's Special Butter Cookies
Try a New Recipe Tuesday
Wordless Wednesday- Fall in PA
The Hearts for Home Blog Hop
Thankful Thursday
HOME TO 4 KIDDOS NEEDS YOUR SUPPORT!
We were nominated in 2 categories in the Homeschool Blog Awards and would MUCH APPRECIATE
your vote. You can vote once in each category per day per device. Just click on the circle next to "Home to 4 Kiddos" and click vote. We were nominated in both of the categories below:
Linking up today with: Homeschool Mother's Journal, Weekly Wrap-Up, NOBH, Show-Off Friday, Learn and Link and It's a Wrap, Friendship Friday and Friday Connection and Family Fun Friday and T.G.I.F. Linky Party and Let's Homeschool High School and This Week
Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!
3 comments:
Thank you for sharing! I always love seeing what other homeschoolers are doing!
Congratulations on you nominations! Your farmstead trip sounds amazing and I must admit I'm a little envious. I can only imagine standing in a place where Washington stood. I felt that way when I went to Independence Hall
Checking out your punctuation printable next. Thanks for linking up at "This Week"
Your Peter Wentz farm trip sounds amazing! So awesome to live near so much rich history.
Post a Comment