Friday, November 1, 2013

Field Trip Friday- November 1

Wow!  It's November!  When did this happen?  :-)  But it is also Friday....and that means it is time again for Field Trip Friday!  I love seeing all of the wonderful places that you visit with your families.  :-)  I am happy to be joining my friend Jen at Chestnut Grove Academy for her wonderful linkup.



Last week, children were brought on a wonderful camping trip with hiking, teepees and learning how to split wood as well as a trip "back in time" to a 300 year old home, complete with reenactors and displays.

What wonderful memories you all are making with your children!

I look forward to seeing what vacations, outings and field trips will be shared this week....



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

1 comment:

Chris said...

Lisa
Thanks for hosting:)

I'm sharing a post from about 6 mos ago that I wrote on the Bard's birthday.....but it does inc a couple of our trips in which we learned about him and experienced his works. So even tho it's "old," I thought it'd be suitable.
Have a lovely Friday, friend.

xoxoxo