Tomorrow, I will share the recipe an absolutely delicious Chocolate Cake that my daughter made during a tornado watch back in February. We enjoyed the cake immensely and had an impromptu family movie night, as well. It was wonderful family time and kept our minds off of the storm.
Today, I am sharing her Chocolate Buttercream frosting that went on her cake. It was one of the best I have had. I hope your family enjoys it as much as mine did!
6 oz. semi sweet chocolate
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions: Melt chocolate in a double boiler in a heat proof bowl. In a stand mixer, mix butter and sugar until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla extract. Add in chocolate and mix until well blended.
1 cup butter, softened
2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Directions: Melt chocolate in a double boiler in a heat proof bowl. In a stand mixer, mix butter and sugar until creamy and smooth. Add vanilla extract. Add in chocolate and mix until well blended.
5 comments:
Wow, this chocolate buttercream frosting seems so easy to make! Yum!
I'm visiting from the A to Z Challenge.
Shelly @ http://hangryfork.com
Congrats on joining the A-Z Blog Challenge! I like this better than a Banana Buttercream frosting my daughter likes!
Beth Lapin
Activities for a Good Life
https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/
Congrats on joining the A-Z Blog Challenge! I like this much better than the banana buttercream frosting my daughter likes!
Beth Lapin
Activities for a Good Life
https://bethlapinsatozblog.wordpress.com/
So nice to meet you. Sounds yummy. I am a retired homeschool mom. One of my favorite things with homeschooling was teaching my children to cook from scratch like my grandmother taught me. They laugh now because most their friends cook from a box.
I'm A to Zing in April from Fill the Cracks for orphans of Ebola and
Moondustwriter's Blog
That sounds absolutely yummy. I love a good buttercream. I am now craving chocolate :)
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)
Post a Comment