Today, I am sharing the recipe for my *A*pple Cake.
You will need 3 separate bowls.
Ingredients:
* 3 cups of sifted flour
*4-5 apples cut up
*1/2 cup of sugar
*2 teaspoons of cinnamon
*1 cup of sugar
*4 eggs
*1 cup of oil
*1/4 cup of orange juice
*3 teaspoons of baking powder
*2 ½ teaspoons of vanilla
In Bowl # 1:
Sift 3 cups of flour.
In Bowl #2:
Cut-up 4-5 apples
1/2 cup of sugar
2 teaspoon of cinnamon
In Bowl #3: - Large bowl for mixing:
1 cup of sugar
4 eggs
1 cup of oil
1/4 cup of orange juice
3 teaspoons of baking powder
2 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
Mix the sugar, eggs, oil, juice, baking powder vanilla with an electric mixer. Add flour slowly while mixing. Add 1/2 of the apple mixture to the batter and mix by hand. Pour 1/2 of the batter into the greased baking pan. Add the remainder of the apples into the pan. Pour the remainder of the batter into the pan. Bake at 350 degrees for an hour and ten minutes. Enjoy! :-)
6 comments:
Thanks for this recipe. I have never made a apple cake before. Going to have to put this on my list to make. Enjoy your day.
Pinning...looks awesome!!
Yum-o! I am going to need to try this. It sounds like comfort food with a healthy twist - it has apples in it. How can it be bad for you! Found you through the A-Z Challenge. Happy blogging! www.dianeweidenbenner.com
This apple cake looks delicious! I'm going to save it to my yummly collection. Thanks for sharing!
I'm visiting from the A to Z Challenge.
Shelly @ http://hangryfork.com
That looks like something my dad and my husband would love. :)
Tasha
Tasha's Thinkings | Wittegen Press | FB3X (AC)
Hi Lisa,
Your Apple Cake looks fantastic, thanks so much for sharing with us at Full Plate Thursday!
Miz Helen
Post a Comment