that a good, holy, humble yet brilliant man has been chosen to lead the world's 1.2 billion Catholics.
for the nice weather we've had the last few days so the kids could play and help hubby get some yard work done
that we were able to plant our seeds
that I have an almost 15 year old young man who, without hesitation, and with a smile helps his little sister make a birdhouse
What are you thankful for this day?
Linking up with ,Lisa at The Army Chap's Wife, NOBH,Miscellany Monday, Raising Homemakers and Modest Mom and Raising Mighty Arrows,, Spilled Milkshake,Crafty Spices, Mom's Monday Mingle, Monday Mingle, and Just the Stuff Ya Know


7 comments:
How great that your oldest is so willing to help! I'm glad you got to get started on your planting. We're still under snow here! But that's ok, because I love winter. :)
I have been listening to the news reports about Pope Francis (many on EWTN) and he sounds like a wonderful man of God. You have had a good week...much to be thankful for. I hope to do a Thankful Thursday post later today. Enjoy a lovely Thursday with your sweet family.
Wooowho! You have seeds started! I so need to do that too. Looks like you all are having fun outside!
Take care,
Dee
Oh yes, praise God, and I pray that this new Pope brings a change within the Catholic church, and our world. Especially our young people. Love your family quality time. Love how you get your garden ready, together! So very nice.
Seriously love how close your kids are :) It's so wonderful to see!!
I am too thankful for our new Pope Francis! Great pictures and so glad you had so many nice helpers! Mine are still in training! :) Thanks for stopping by my Pope post!
I am too thankful for our new Pope Francis! Great pictures and so glad you had so many nice helpers! Mine are still in training! :) Thanks for stopping by my Pope post!
Post a Comment