Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday- Match 28

Better late than never, I guess!  :-)  I didn't think with the baking and other Easter preparations that I was going to have time to get this done, but I thought it important to always acknowledge something for which we are thankful, no matter what, so here is my hastily assembled post.  :-)

Among many other things, today I am thankful for:

a big brother who takes the time to help a younger brother with math work


never forgetting what this week is all about


lots of fun time together dyeing eggs






a little girl who thinks nothing of making cookies for Easter completely on her own (except for the in and out of the oven part) while I was making pizzelles


What are some of your blessings this Holy Week?

6 comments:

Michelle aka Naila Moon said...

Hastily together or not, you are correct in saying we need to be thankful for even the little things.

I loved seeing your kid's egg dying and I bet those cookies were yummy!

Happy Easter!

~Naila Moon

Carrie said...

Oh, I love when older siblings help the younger ones! Sweet pic of your daughter cooking on her own. Wonderful post, glad you submitted it!

Debbie Jones said...

Lots of Easter fun. I love that Easter wreath! What a great idea! Thank you for teaching your children about the REAL reason for Easter!

Winnie said...

Yes - we need to be thankful for every little thing.
Have a wonderful holiday!!

Allison said...

Beautiful memories, Lisa. God bless your dear family's Easter!

Unknown said...

attitude of gratitude matters the most ;) happy week friend