Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Wordless Wednesday- February 6

Here are some photos depicting one of Kiddo #1's fun science experiments, Kiddo #3 reading me a book (don't you just love when they do that?), a couple of shots from bowling, Kiddo #4 latest masterpiece from sewing class (the polar bear) and a great online game Kiddo #2 was playing about whale migration.  It's been a productive and fun couple of days!  :-)







Linking up with: Judy H-J's ThoughtsMama to 4 BlessingsCreate with JoyNOBHMusings from a Stay at Home MomTina's Wordless Wednesday,Judy @ CoffeeJitters and Wordless Wednesday at Wordless and  Living Well WednesdayModest Mom Homemaking Wednesdays and Crafty SpicesLook What We Did and Do Small Things With Love and Wordless Wednesday Bloggers

10 comments:

Kelly Stilwell said...

Looks like they were having fun!

Chris said...

So cute! Great shots
xoxoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Wordless Wednesday.
Visit from http://www.blogshe.net
hope to see you around.
Have a great Wednesday.
Nan
http://www.blogshe.net/2013/02/wordless-wednesday.html

Unknown said...

It is always good to see the interesting and fun times your children have. Lovely pictures Lisa!

Sylvia said...

Looks like you Guys had some fun!!
I found you at Wordless Wednesdays at Crafty Spices. I invite you to visit us at http://faithfulmomof9.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

You always look to be having the BEST time!!

Mommy Evolution said...

Bowling! I have yet to break 100 :-/ Oh well. We’re missing you over at Wordless Wednesday Bloggers (www.wordlesswednesdaybloggers.blogspot.com).

And just so you don’t forget, please sign up for a weekly reminder at http://bit.ly/WPj6rK

Tina´s PicStory said...

nice pics! :)

Laurie said...

Bowling looks fun! I haven't been for a while...

I wanted to invite you to come join our weekly Meet & Greet Blog Hop! It runs Friday nights till the end of Monday, come stop by this weekend if you get a chance :)

http://createdbylaurie.blogspot.com/2013/02/weekend-meet-greet-blog-hop-13.html

Angie McFarren said...

They look so happy. Thanks for sharing your photos.

Blessings,
Angie