Sunday, February 3, 2013

3 in 30 for February


I am joining for the first time with Aurie at Our Good Life, in linking up my goals for the month.  I have always set goals for myself, but with this linkup, I will now have accountability and a cheering section.  :-)

So, for February, I would like to accomplish:

1) Redo 20 more blog posts.  As many of you know, I had a problem with Blogger's Picasa Web album and every blog post I had done over the past 4 years had lost its photos.  :-(  So, it is a slow process putting them all back in.  I have done 7 months so far.




2) Finish a photo album.  I am trying to put family photos in albums.  I am currently working on our trip to Bethany Beach (and Assateague!) from September.  I want to print out 5-10 pictures a day so they will all be done and in the album by the end of the month.



3) Finish crocheting a blanket for family members who recently moved into a new home.  Thought it would make a nice housewarming present.  :-)

So, there it is, my first 3 in 30 post.  What are your goals for this month?

13 comments:

Debbie Jones said...

Great goals. I think I will join in the 3 in 30 posts but have to give this some thought so will post later today :-D How did you lose your photos from Picasa? That troubles me. I don't like Picasa but had been using it (frustratingly) for the past month or so because I was having trouble uploading photos from my computer. Maybe I should check photos from previous posts. Thanks for the heads up and I will consider which goals I'm going to work on and complete this month!

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you joined us! It really is amazing what accountability and a cheering section can do!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about goals for 2013 and more specifically this month...but I haven't written anything down yet. I think it's time to commit something to paper! Thanks for the motivation, Lisa:)

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about goals for 2013 and more specifically this month...but I haven't written anything down yet. I think it's time to commit something to paper! Thanks for the motivation, Lisa:)

Chris said...

Great ideas, Lisa...and I really like this blog hop!
Thanks so much.
Have a great day:)
Chris

momto8 said...

good luck!!! I am trying to be kinder and kinder and kinder, and visit the adoration chapel every day.

Monique G. said...

I love this idea. Thanks for sharing about it. I too have to work on photo albums and the kids scrapbooks.

Carrie said...

Oh, I'd love to get at least one crochet project done! I let them sit for so long, by the time I get back to them I've forgotten how to do it, LOL. Good for you on listing the goals.

Unknown said...

I am so glad that you joined in :) Yay!! I will totally be cheering you on this month.

Love the photo goals - they are always my favorite :)

TuckerMomof3 said...

My goals are usually always health related. Drink more water, stick to a certain # of calories, and avoid carbs....

Unknown said...

I love that...print 5 pictures per day. I have so many pictures stuck in my digital cameras!

Great goals!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lisa........you have a picture of Crystal Cave!!!!!!!!! We used to go there as kids with our school. I used to love that place. I was from East STroudburg, Pa.......great blog. I am very impressed. God bless you and your family.
Sandra C.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness Lisa........you have a picture of Crystal Cave!!!!!!!!! We used to go there as kids with our school. I used to love that place. I was from East STroudburg, Pa.......great blog. I am very impressed. God bless you and your family.
Sandra C.