Friday, February 8, 2013

3 in 30 update

Our Good Life

Wow, this accountability stuff really works, lol!  :-)

So, how do I do in my first week of the "3 in 30 challenge?"

For February, my goals are the following:

1) redo 20 blog posts- This week, I have managed to get back to May 28th completed.  Yay!  :-)


2) finish a vacation photo album (5-10 pics printed a day)- I printed 35 pictures and counting so far.  There is nothing like printing beach pictures when it is snowing outside!  :-)



3) finish crocheting blanket- I have finished a few more rows.  Getting there!  :-)



My blogging has suffered a bit the last couple of days (never did get Thursday's or Friday's posts out yet), but I pretty much am keeping up with my 3 in 30 goals so far!

Linking up with Aurie.  Come over and share how you are doing so far this week with your monthly goals.

2 comments:

Tammy_Skipper said...

Great job - I must have missed your previous linkup so I have a question, what are you re-doing on your blog posts?

Lisa said...

Good job! I haven't written my goals post for this week yet--mostly because I totally failed on 2 out of the 3. Sigh. But, I'm so glad you were able to get quite far on yours! :)