Thank you to my dad, my uncle, my cousin, the many in our family who have already passed away, and to my husband, who continues to serve today. I also remember the families who remain behind and support the troops, maintaining their homes and keeping their children secure and safe. They all have done their part and even if it isn't said very often, I know that the heart of this nation is forever indebted to our military and their families.
My husband in Iraq
Hubby and Kiddo #4 3 years ago on Veteran's Day
and with Kiddo #1 in his Civil Air Patrol uniform :-)
What are you grateful for today?
I'm sharing with these lovely ladies: ,Lisa at The Army Chap's Wife, NOBH , A Thankful Woman's Book of Blessings, Spilled Milkshake, Miscellany Monday, Women Living Well Wednesday and Raising Homemakers.

6 comments:
Amen Sister!
Amen Sister!
I'm grateful for being home, and the simple joys that come with that :)
Thankful for you and your family and your service! Love the pictures!
This is a beautiful tribute! Please thank your husband for me for his service. And thank YOU for your faithful support of him and our military.
I NEED to get back into the Thankful Thursday post game! one day I'll get my act together :) I've missed you, too!
I owe my freedom to your family and others, friend. Thank you. I'm so thankful for you and the sacrifice your whole family makes for my freedom!
Post a Comment