Saturday, November 10, 2012

And the winner is.........



Since I already owned this book before Sharon was kind enough to send me two (one for me and for the giveaway), I am delighted to be able to have TWO winners!!!  :-)  I wish I had one to send to each of you who entered.

Here is Kiddo #4 selecting the winners (from inside a bag she made in sewing class  :-))










The winners are comments #1 and #23, Monique and Maria.  CONGRATULATIONS!  I will be emailing you to request your mailing information.

Thank you to all who entered!  I hope you have a blessed Advent and God bless you!

P.S.  Please don't forget my little blog in the Homeschool Blog Awards voting which is going on right now.   I would much appreciate your vote and support in the two categories in which I was nominated.  Here are the links:

For best homeschool mom blog and best photos.  Thank you SO much!  :-)


1 comment:

Debbie Jones said...

Congrats to the winners! I voted for your blog. It is certainly a winner!