Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year! (and top 10 posts from 2012)

Happy New Year!  May God bless each of us and our families in 2013!

Here are some photos from our New Year's Eve celebration at the bowling alley.  It is always a fun time with family and friends.

can't bowl without the pigies!  :-)

the kids and my dad playing hangman

It was a great evening with old and new friends (On the left is hubby and I.  In the center is a dear friend who was Kiddo #3 and #4's preschool teacher and on the right are two new friends who joined us with their son for a fun night!  Their son is on the homeschool bowling league with our children.)

all of the kids after their evening of bowling, eating and friendship.  :-)



Also, here are the Top-10 most read posts  on "Home to 4 Kiddos" for 2012:

10) Our Curriculum 2012-2013

9) Make Life Meaningful Monday- June 18

8) Homeschool Mother's Journal/Weekly Wrap-Up January 6

7) Celebrating Mothers

6)Try a New Recipe Tuesday- October 9

5) Make Life Meaningful Monday- July 2




and the most viewed post on my blog in all of 2012 was......






11 comments:

Karen said...

Lisa it looks like you had a great New Years Eve! How fun to go bowling. I have loved getting to know you this year and hope that 2013 is a year full of blessings and love. Hugs dear friend.

Debbie Jones said...

Looks like a great family party! Happy New Year to you and your sweet family and much happiness in 2013! Looking forward to following you during the coming year! God bless you.

Wayne W Smith said...

I can not bowl without piggies either...

Unknown said...

Your family looks like they are having so much fun. Thanks for sharing at my Our Favorite Things Link Party.

Unknown said...

What a fun night! We were very boring...as in I was in bed and asleep before 9pm :) Baby time takes a lot out of you!

Happy New Year, sweet friend!!

Unknown said...

Great shots of good times Lisa! I wish you and your family all the very best for 2013!

Veronica Lee said...

Looks like your New Year's Eve was awesome!

Happy New Year!

Sennie said...

Bowling is so much fun!!
Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun :) Happy New Year to you and your family!

Rebecca said...

Good morning Lisa! What a fun way to spend New Years. I wanted to thank you for being such a great friend to me this year. You have blessed me with your kind words and your prayers...and your family is precious to me. I pray that one day, I will meet all of yo uin person!

Allison said...

What a great year! Everyone is growing so tall and beautifully. So much to be proud of, Lisa. God bless your 2013!