December!! OOF! I still have to stop and think before I write 2015 on checks! Long days, but short years!
Thank you for hosting Lisa and hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family!HeatherMySweetMission.net
Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Those macaroons look so fun. Maybe it's time to finally give them a try - I've always been scared of them.
Thank you for hosting the Link Up. There are some great recipes! - anniesaprons.net
Post a Comment
4 comments:
December!! OOF! I still have to stop and think before I write 2015 on checks! Long days, but short years!
Thank you for hosting Lisa and hope you had a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family!
Heather
MySweetMission.net
Thanks for hosting, Lisa! Those macaroons look so fun. Maybe it's time to finally give them a try - I've always been scared of them.
Thank you for hosting the Link Up. There are some great recipes! - anniesaprons.net
Post a Comment