Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Try a New Recipe Tuesday- July 8th

Welcome to another week of recipe sharing!  My family and I always enjoy seeing (and trying) all of the great recipes you share each week!  :-)



The most viewed post from last week's hop was:

St. Louis Gooey Butter Cake from Olla-Podrida



Don't miss a thing! Subscribe to Home to 4 Kiddos by Email and get our posts sent right to your inbox!

12 comments:

Pattie Tierney said...

I was so pleased to see that the Gooey Butter Cake was the most viewed. I hope everyone tries and enjoys it. I'm posting something healthy this week, but it's good too!

Mamal Diane said...

That Gooey Butter Cake looks so good!!!! Thanks for hosting.

Rita @ Open Window said...

Oh, how did I miss that gooey butter cake? That looks amazing. I'm curious about the vegetable rice, too. I think that would be popular with my family. Thank you for the linkup!

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting this link up Lisa :)

Annie said...

My first time participating - thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party Lisa and hope you enjoyed your 4th of July weekend.


Heather
MySweetMission.net

Barry C. Parsons said...

I added my most popular scallops recipe and an old fashioned dessert.: Blueberry Buckle. Hope you enjoy!

B is 4 said...

Gooey Butter Cake just sounds so good! Thanks for hosting another great party. :)

Deanna Lyn said...

Hey lisa That cake looks amazing! Thanks for hosting!

Bridget7575 said...

Thanks for the party, Lisa!

Unknown said...

Hi Lisa
I haven't been cooking much lately. My job is keeping me busy. I still want to support your party so I hope you don't mind me linking up a post that's not about food.
Hugs sweet lady
Angel

Unknown said...

Some great looking recipes this week! YUM!